Since Sarah just posted a list of ephiphanies I thought I would add some of myself.
1. I can never take anyone's word for it. I always think I can come up with a better way.
Case in point: Painting Jackson's wall. I have a friend who just recently did it and told me exactly what to do. Easy huh?? Well, I thought there must be an easier way.
2. There isn't an easier way.
Case in point: Paint that bled under the tape.
3. There are both paintable and non paintable caulk.
4. Non paintable is dang hard or dare say IMPOSSIBLE to get off the tape after you put it all on and THEN realize the paint won't adhere to it.
5. Why try?
I ask myself this often as a "easy" project turns out to be my worst nightmare and I lose all desire to finish.
No comments:
Post a Comment