Monday, May 29, 2006

Chitter Chatter

no one is updating today, but d is out of town and i am bored with a messy kitchen and tons of laundry to fold. I really want to start getting packed for orlando, but that packing procrastinator in me is really fighting it.

went to a fun pool party this afternoon and j loved the pool. it was nice to get out. slathered him with sunscreen and forgot myself. classic.

my house smells like immitation crab meat. i made my MIL pasta salad for this party and it has this meat in it. do any of you have the problem i do that when you prepare a dish you no longer can eat it. i think it is the smell or something. i don't know how many great meals i have made that i sit down at the table and can't bring myself to even taste it. i have made some fun new things lately and need to start posting the recipes. i love ms everyday foods mag. totally easy meals that are unique and tasty. love it.

5 comments:

Molly Sue said...

I have to clean really well after I cook or prepare anything with fish. I KWYM.

Thanks for the comments at my blog, it's fun to be noticed!

I'm crass and politically inncorrect but you can visit anytime.

stace said...

keeping things real for all of us!

Rachel said...

stace,
I do the same thing. things taste so much better if someone else made them. Post some of your stuff! I really need meal ideas.

Sarita said...

I hope you are feeling better. And too bad we didnt see you this weekeend. It was busy for me as well. Do post some recipes. I need to starat cooking more so that I eat less!

christina said...

yes...recipes. I am starting to be able to think about cooking again. Need motivation.