Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Good or Bad News?

So...is it good or bad news when you start the computer (newly constructed computer, I might add) and a black screen comes up blinking WARNING: Backup all files. Hard disk failure is imminent. ??

Immenent, of all the words the computer can choose.

oh, and getting non paintable silicone off the wall is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hard, or dare say a b****. Only way to say it. I rarely swear, but this singular event has brought me that low. Even my "imminent" hard disk failure seems like notin.

Once I finally get the wall presentable (if at all possible ever) I am going right out to Potterybarn kids and buying all the bedding for that room that I want.


There you have it. Don't try and stop me.

3 comments:

Sarita said...

Oh dear. Sometimes other words just dont cut it. That's why they should be preserved for moments such as these....so they retain their impact.

You buy that Pottery barn bedding.

Rachel said...

Just hang some new drywall! Come on, how hard can it be?

stace said...

we have debated that actually, but it is hard I guess.