I haven't had much motivation to blog lately. I have been continually tired and then sick and wah, wah, just plain exhausted. Now I have this nasty hacking cough and so on and so forth.
I took pictures at my first wedding and it went really well until I realized that my ISO was at 1600 for the majority of pictures. Ahhh. Live and learn. And isn't it great that they are paying me to do my learning?
Getting excited to go to FL for Christian's wedding. Lots to do before then including going to SLC for a haircut (okay, actually a wedding, but I am more excited about the haircut part).
Haven't picked up the camera for a while. I guess I am sort of overwhelmed with the pictures that I already need to deal with and not picking the camera up helps me avoid anymore. I was going through the red chair pictures with my mom and saw a couple more cute ones to post. I have to tell you that right after Jackson tried to feed Strider his treat he popped it in his own mouth. Gross.
Well, off to bed. I took some nyquil for the cough and hope I don't remember anything until tomorrow.
3 comments:
Amen sister. But congrats on the wedding stuff. I was up until 2 this morning editing bridal portraits. Fun, intimidating, and tiring.
Hope you feel better!
When are you coming to SL?
this weekend
quick trip, but i would love to see u
Post a Comment