Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekly pictures.

Look at the rolls on those legs. I love them! And, I love her little outfit. It is so much fun to dress a little girl!
What a sweet, happy baby Paige is. Besides for the squirmy nursing and getting spit up on all the time, I have no complaints. I wish I had enjoyed J more. He was an amazing baby as well, but I think as a new parent it was much harder to enjoy. I am loving having this little baby.
and I love this little guy as well. He can be such a challenge, but even when you are mad at him he will follow you around saying, "I need a wuv." He is always quick to say "sowrry" and includes an "I didn't mean to" with it. (he often did mean to though :).)

2 comments:

annebabe said...

wow, a real smile from jackson. the gods must have been smiling down upon you from mt.olympus. ;)and love that first picture of paige, it looks like she is dancing. her outfit was oh-so-delicious yesterday.

andrea said...

so, so cute. I love your pictures.