So, I have been meaning to take these pictures since we blessed Paige--6 weeks later I finally got to it. I was glad I did because her arms barely fit in the sleeves--little chubbet. Of course, there is this time period between about 2 weeks and when a baby sits where pictures just don't do the child justice. They always looks all scrunched. That is why I always tell people to get their baby photographed within the first two weeks. Anyway, the first day I tried to get some pics she cried. She never cries and she was unhappy. They learn early to hate the photo session thing.
Don't you love the little smile? She always smiles with her tongue out and I think it is so cute. I am biased, yes I realize. Do you know how hard it is to try to get your child to smile and get an in focus picture at the same time??? Hard. Most of the pictures she was half cut off (trying to take it without looking through it).
And while I am taking the pictures and neglecting my two year old he manages to go outside in my shoes, underware and one of his non play clothes shirts, turn the hose on and spray the whole porch and back windows, cover his shirt in red dirt and get into trouble. And he does all this while shuffling around in my sandals. What a maniac. I should have learned my lesson when he, in the three minutes my mom was gone, filled the large container of dog food with water which consequently molded and was thrown out. I should learn. Don't ever leave him alone.and so my life goes...
I should so be in bed right now...
2 comments:
those two cute kids right there (sounds like esp. the BOY) are why you can't keep the house clean. (referring to the title of your next post)
love the baby paige pics, so yummy! and i love how j-man wears YOUR shoes to get dirty in, classic. :)
Post a Comment