Paigie sporting a sweet "do" and playing with her Christmas toy.
J got some fun new books from nana and papa that have stickers in the back. I find stickers everywhere.
Happy little jumper.
Looking for more loot.
Mr. Claus.
Making christmas cookies for Santa.
Can't waste any of that delicious (store bought) icing. yum.
Christmas morning on the pj's the elves brought. Just noticed J is grabbing his crotch. gotta love little boys.
All ready for Christmas sunday. Kinda a lame picture of D and J, but Paige looks cute sucking her thumb.
more cookie decorating. I sort of hate making sugar cookies. After rolling out one batch I want to throw away the rest. I was righteous this year and made them all. Of course they didn't get eaten and I ended up throwing a bunch out. ce la vi (is that how you spell it?)
jackson really got into the sprinkling part.
These two love each other. It makes me so happy that they love each other so much. I hope it lasts.
Doesn't she look cute? I HATED this dress. Yes, it was really cute, but I felt like there was touille EVERYWHERE and it was scratchy. I bundled her up in a blanket most of church so I didn't have to deal with it.
When did J become a little boy. He is so not a toddler anymore. It makes me sad. Don't you like his banged up forehead.
yes, i am a firm believer of the phrase "better late than never."
4 comments:
Can't believe how big they are!
I love Jackson's hair-do, it really does make him look so grownup - you and Douglas are such cute parents!
Those pictures from Christmas Sunday are gorgeous!! Jackson is such a little man. Soo cute!!
yes, better late than never. and hey, its not even been a full month since christmas so you are very much in the clear still. hope your little LV trip went well today. :)
Post a Comment