I took the kids out today to try to take some cute pictures. I forgot P's shoes (notice the dirty feet). Which do you like better of the kids?? I did one sort of vintage-ey and the other a fun color.
ooooh...love the vintage-y. LOL...Jackson's outfit is a combo of what my boys are wearing on the first day of school. Skylar is wearing that shirt and Hayden the shorts. Cute, cute.
The Vintage is fun for what the picture is all about. Love the Trunk:) I need to get with you and Kell sometime for some photo help. Are you still doing the photoshop class in the fall?
6 comments:
ooooh...love the vintage-y. LOL...Jackson's outfit is a combo of what my boys are wearing on the first day of school. Skylar is wearing that shirt and Hayden the shorts. Cute, cute.
I like the second one. But they're all fantastic!
I Love your new props. That trunk is really really nice. I like the vintage photo the best. Such cute pictures!
hmm... i might like "color pop" (as you call it) better. but the low sat. one is fantastic as well... definately fits with the theme.
The Vintage is fun for what the picture is all about. Love the Trunk:) I need to get with you and Kell sometime for some photo help. Are you still doing the photoshop class in the fall?
Great pics! I love P's dirty feet! I think it's awesome! I really like the vintage picture too! You are the best!
Post a Comment