Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mid year resolution anyone??

Okay, here it goes...I am going to try to stay off the computer until Jackson has quiet time in the afternoon. Between photography stuff, blogging, home maintenance, and all the other things I do, I spend FAR too much time on this thing. Instead of coming in here when I have a free moment I am going to finish cleaning out my craft room so I can sew, make bows, and craft...something that I love, but have made no time to do recently. I am going into my crazy time with my business so I need to do this for them and me so that we don't go insane and so I can remember what my most important job is.

This will be tough as I am an admitted computer addict. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

El Scorcho said...

Good luck.

When I read "home maintenece" I had a vivid picture of you painting a fence, fixing a door knob and plunging a toilet.
I don't think that was what you meant.

BTW... props on a post that does not have 25 beautifully crafted pictures of beautiful healthy people.

jen said...

I am kind of a computer addict, also. The internet really sucks me in. If someone asked me to go with out the TV for a couple weeks, I could do it in a heart beat. But, if someone asked me to go without the internet for that long, I would have a hard time.

I heard about the Relief Society lesson you guys had a couple weeks ago. (I was helping in nursery) Since then, I have cut down my computer time a lot and it has made my life so much easier. Good luck!!

andrea said...

I heart my computer. Can't give it up. Even for a week...but I will be inspired if you can do it. I have a feeling my computer time will decrease rapidly once school starts. Good for my wallet for sure :0)