Thursday, March 16, 2006

Californ-I-A

I have been in California for almost a week now. It has been relaxing and fun in almost everyway except a) /Jackson is yet to sleep through the night here and b) Jackson is yet to sleep past 6:30 am (today was the first day he slept that late). So, needless to say I have been somewhat tired and grumpy. But, besides for that we have had a good time. I took J to the beach this morning to take some pictures. They turned out semi cute although the sun was casting a shadow which really annoyed me. Sometimes I get lazy about getting my camera out and then once I do I remember how much I love to take pictures. It is this totally theraputic hobby of mine.

I really wanted to find a cute pageboy hat for Jackson to wear. Okay, in reality he probobly wouldn't even keep it on, but I always have a vision in my mind of these amazing pictures I want to take. Let's be truthful though, they usually don't really turn out like I envision. I don't know if that is do to lack of experience or unrealistic expectations. Anyway, found a hat at Gap. Really cute except the pattern so I didn't get it. Reality is that he wouldn't keep it on anyways. Back to my unrealistic picture expectaions.

So, I got some cute new church clothes at Anne Taylor while I was here. One skirt is for Christians wedding in June. Check it out, very cute http://www.anntaylor.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&RestartFlow=t&Section_Id=304&Product_Id=813182

Jackson is starting to sign so much. It is really cute. He just started saying please. Whenever my dad says, "say please" and shows him the sign, he will make the sign on my dad's chest. It is really funny. He also says, nite nite, baby, food, water, more, and dog. It is so dang cute.

Well, my stomach is growling so I am going to go eat something.

No comments: