Okay, so I just have to tell you how dang cute Jackson is this morning. He sat on me while I laid on the couch and we watched Baby Einstein and every time I would make kissing noises he would lean over and give me a kiss. And he played peek a boo with me. Pretty amazing considering I have a hard time getting him to him to sit still for a millisecond.
Oh, and I just looked over and he was reading a book–turning each page one by one, getting to the end and starting over. So cute. Now I am sure that in just a second he will start ripping the book but…I will enjoy the cuteness while it lasts.
We are on our way to Henderson today to visit Gma and Gpa Walker. Should be a grand old time. First however, I have a few things to do.
One of those things being to go to my quilt class. Well, it isn’t really a class. It is a block of the month group. Basically I paid $5.00 up front for the first block then I bring the block back done the first Saturday of the next month and the next block is free. This goes on for a year (so basically you end up with 12 blocks, for any of you who are not mathematicians. Well, I stayed up late last night (as I always do the Friday before the class-shame on me for procrastinating) getting the block done. I was so proud and went to show D this morning (no he doesn’t really care about it, but does a good job faking it) and realized that I had made a BIG mistake-one that will require a lot of seam picking. Rrrrrr. Well, I will do it later. Serves me right for not being more concientous.
Oh, another funny anecdote–ahhh I will have to tell you later. My cute son is no longer being cute but rather standing by my side crying and trying to push buttons on my printer. Oh well, I will go back and read the paragraph about how cute he was being and remember.
p.s. we saw Firewall with Harrison Ford yesterday–pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment