Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Jackson's Birthday

I can’t believe that t has been a year since that little guy entered our lives. I can’t imagine life without him. Today is his #1 and we are celebrating. We made pancakes for breakfast which he loves, had mac and cheese for lunch before eating his veges and tonight we will have burgers and LOTS of cake. I love to celebrate. Jackson is such a sweet and happy baby and learns more each day. I got some balloons and when he came down this morning he was soooo excited to see the balloons. He pointed at them and played with them. We hung streamers and a banner as well. We will have family and a few friends over tonight and it should be fun.
On a side note, I just reread my digital rebel manual and learned some really cool things about the features of my camera. Hopefully that will help with the blurry pictures I was getting with my new 50mm lens (f 1.4-fast, fast, fast!) I have a photo shoot tomorrow and so it was good to learn this trick.
Well, I guess I should go start my lesson for YW tomorrow. It is on homemaking. Sometimes….I wonder. Oh well, it will probobly be exactly what I need to read and hear.

3 comments:

Sarita said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! That is insane. Especially considering that I think I still have his birth announcement on the fridge. (It was just too cute to take down).

Fun camera stuff. I should talk to you about some of that stuff.

stace said...

Yeah, let us chat-I am sure there is a lot I can learn from you. Staci

Anonymous said...

Good ,pictures Stace, you have a beautiful family.
I am Gonzalo From Uruguay, I saw your pictures so Good, we want to go to visit you but its a goal For us .

ok goodbye and I hope that Jackson feels well..

Familia Texeira