so Jackson has hit the obsessed with random things stage. One of those things is "NINI" as he calls it, or Nemo as the rest of the world refers to it. We were at Smiths today grabbing a few things and all of a sudden it started (imagine whiney baby voice) Nini, nini, nini, nini, nini. I look all around trying to figure out what sparked that and finally I see it--a helium Nemo balloon. Cursed mylar balloon makers. Our peaceful shopping jaunt with KEnny G playing over head gone, I now accepted my fate--NINI for the next 15 minutes while we shopped.
Other obsessions: ELMO (EMO) and keys (always has to hold the keys walking to and from the car and occasionally whines it as I drive.
I love my sweet little boy, but I won't be sad when he exits this phase of toddlerhood (do they ever). Or could he at least say NINI in a non whiney way?? I don't think it is possible.
Oh, and the genius that I am signed him up for swimming at 10:30 am. Keep in mind that he goes down regularly for a nap at 10:00am. He has been pretty good all week until today when the hokey pokey sent him over the edge. HE is now peaceful sleeping (thank heavens) and hopefully will feel happy for our afternoon playdate. We have been going non stop for days and I will be so happy for my little get away this weekend. He is also getting at least two of his molars poor thing.
Crazy as ever here. I just picked up my paint for my kitchen...cobble brown. I will post when it is done.
2 comments:
How did you post that big picture at the top of your blog????
I remember those exasperating shopping trips. They are funny what the focus on.
also...can't wait to see Cobble Brown!!! I want brown in my house too! Gotta see it!
the big picture--created it on photoshop and then pasted it in (wasn't that easy, in fact I spent WAY too much time figuring out how to get it to show up right). here is a link that can walk you through it...http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/
HTH. staci
Post a Comment