Monday, August 21, 2006

it stinks being a grown up.

so douglas and I have decided that it is time to make the plundge and get a new car. My accord has been such a great pal, but she has a lot of miles 163,000 and all the minor things have already gone wrong. All that is left are major things and we figure we should get rid of it before that happens. We have been researching and can't believe what a new car costs. It makes us sick to think about throwing away that kind of money, yet it is a necessary evil I guess.Plus, with the price of gas, nothing gets good enough gas mileage. What to do.

I have so many pictures to proof right now, plus my website to work on and a book for my gma. I don't enjoy the post processing of pics. I love to take them and then they often times just sit on the computer until something motivates me to play with them. My website is going to make me do that and so I am putting it off.

Jackson has hit the whiney stage of life and boy is it trying. I try to ignore it and hope it will end soon. Also, he is so funny--still obsessed with nemo and now when he watches it (which I do try to limit) he will start chanting or screaming or saying "mine, mine, mine" about a minute before those parts happen. It is so funny. And boy, can he scream like a girl. It is loud and high pitched. Funny kid.

2 comments:

Sarita said...

Amen to that.

Lindsi Michelle said...

I agree, growing up sucks...:)