we cut jackson's hair yesterday and he was covered so we went to hose him off. I think this picture is hilarious with his little clenched butt cheeks. I the other you can see that he got a green marker when I was working on the computer. I caught him before he colored my silk lampshade, but not before he had colored himself, shirt and the couch. What a stinker. A shout wipe took it right out of the couch and I let him sport his new look the rest of the day. He loves to wear this green necklacw and always has to hold the keys when we go to his Grams.
3 comments:
What a cutie!! If you don't mine me asking.....what type of camera do you use? I just love how your pics turn out.
canon rebel xt. i post process with photoshop cs2.
so cute! and it's so his personality too!
Post a Comment