Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Love this pic.

So, I didn't date Douglas until after his BYU football career was over, but I ran across this pic and loved it. This was taken with his friend Jimmy Young and Scott Jackson (who now plays for Tampa Bay). I think this pic is interesting because those who know Douglas know that he is a pretty big guy, but here he is smaller than all these other players. That is crazy to me.

On another note, I have been having a hard time sleeping and I get impatient waiting to fall asleep, so here I am blogging. I finally took all the stuff out of my kitchen so that I can paint it--hopefully in the next week or so.

I am heading to Vegas tomorrow for my cousin's baby shower. Iam not looking forward to the drive as I will be alone for it. I always have this fear that I will break down at night between Vegas and St. George and will be out of cell phone range. Stupid, I know, but why not worry about something that probobly won't even happen. I wouldn't be me if I didn't do that.

Not much more to say. JAckson is still crazy about Nemo. I try not to give in and let him watch it every day, but it is hard. He won't give up on it. His Grams has bought him all sorts of Nemo paraphanilia (?). Spoiled boy. He is talking much more every day and that is so much fun.

Well, off to give sleeping another try.


  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsi Michelle said...

I didn't know your hubby played college ball! That's AWESOME!!!

stace said...

Cool pic! Funny how I just saw it in your living room....

Sarita said...

Yeah, so I'm on your computer as well. And commented for you, in your stead. You're welcome.

Oh, and Staci, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Staci.