

Dang, I have a hard time thinking of titles for my posts. Pretty lame, I know. It is late and I know I should go feed the baby and go to bed. I was tired, grouchy and emotional today and it honestly has been a while since I have felt like this. I think part of it is that I went to the gym late last night, didn't enjoy one minute of it, weighed myself (depressing) and went to bed late...hmmm, that seems to be a pattern lately. Douglas has been so swamped with work with school starting tomorrow and he comes home exhausted and goes to bed early. It should slow down a little for him tomorrow, but I know there are still a lot of loose ends to tie up on different jobs. I sort of feel like we have been coexisting lately. I stay up so late and he gets up so early, and we don't spend time together like I am used to doing. I know it is a phase, but sometimes it is hard to remember that in the moment. Paige is doing pretty well sleeping so I know that soon enough she will be going to bed at 7pm and getting up around 7am with no feeding in between. Won't that be the day!
I am going to start a new paragraph since I have issues with following post that have too long of paragraphs. That is my laziness I guess. Here are a few highlights from the past week...
1. Ordered my new computer--hooray. this puppy should be FAST and be able to handle my workload. Can't wait.
2. Sold my accord. Sad to see it go, happy to have the Pilot. We are really blessed.
3. Shot another wedding. Always a good learning experience. Some things went really well, others could have gone better. All in all I am pleased with the experience. I got a lot of exposure and that is great for my business.
4. Actually finished the ironing for the week. I am not as iron crazy as some :) yet I strive to keep up with it. I often fail. I do still have a laundry basket of folded clothes sitting down here and mine on my bedroom floor. baby steps.
5. Made way too many batched of chocolate chip cookies...my new obsession. I justify it because JAckson loves to help me cook. Right....
6. Went back to working in nursery. I forgot how boring grown up classes can be. Left the baby with my mom and went in. Crazy as usual. I actually picked up one of the crying kids (which those who know me understand that is unusual...don't like others' crying kids). She actually stopped crying when I was holding her.
7. Bought lots of baby food at Target (see this post). I mean lots....
8. Had my first round of laser hair removal. Hurt like a mother.
Okay, that is about it. Not too exciting, I know. Jackson has been relatively happy and easy lately and it has been so great. He is so good at saying thank you now and it often catches me off guard. Tonight is night one of "Operation lose the binkie". I'll let you know how it goes. He has a new favorite movie "Lord of the Beans" which is a vege tail--one of those Christian videos. They are actually really cute although he was taught that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are One being. Ahhh, he is too young to get it anyway, right?
As I said I went to the gym last night. I am undecided if I will go again any time soon. There is a part of me that so desperately wants to lose the Paigie weight and another part of me that is too tired to care. I am having a hard time coming to terms with this issue. The real question is why am I so obsessed about it?? I hate that. Why can't I be easy going about anything?
Paige is a sweet little thing. She is content most of the time, naps well, smiles a lot, coos. I love it. I love to hold her over my shoulder after she finishes eating and just enjoy the peacefulness of babyhood. I am enjoying her so much more than I did Jackson. Jackson was so easy too, but I was much more uptight. With Paige I just don't worry 'quite' as much. I still worry, but on a lesser scale I guess.
Got to empty the dishwasher and reload it. I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen. The clutter bugs me, but dirty dishes--depressing. Bad way to start of a day. Too bad it is already 11pm.
Here are weekly pics of Paige and J man. I love his smile.
Oh, and I am enjoying book three of the Twighlight vampire series. Still cheesy, but enjoyable. Why do I find myself wishing she would pick Jacob. There is so much more substance to their relationship? anyone with me?
4 comments:
love the post, i should start implementing paragraph breaks better. j man's smile is something else. where do kids come from? love paige's smile. :) so sweet. and about eclipse, how can you possibly like jacob better????? okay, as a friend/brother figure, i think he's great. and i do think they have a simpler relationship. but that doesn't mean that they should be together. edward is her true love. bottom line. and edward really does love her. okay, i'll hop down from my soapbox.
your pictures (kids) are so cute. Don't worry about the baby weight, you still have plenty of time to lose it. Take advantage of your ability to consume way more calories while you are nursing. (Are you still nursing?)
Isaac is now 7 months old and is getting way more formula than breastmilk at this point and all of a sudden my body is ready to lose the weight. Seems like earlier than this my body just wants to hang on to those last 10 (or 15) pounds
Um hello. That picture of Paige is like the cutest picture ever! She is so, so cute. I personally love Jackson's smile, lol--he is FuNnY!!!
I'm a Jacob fan too--always pick the hot, muscled guy- who wants a skinny, cold boyfriend???
Post a Comment