Friday, October 26, 2007

it's a pony...














tail...does this look goofy or cute?? I hesitated to put a pony in because I thought it would rip her hair out, but she is doing a good job rubbing it out in her crib anyway so I figured why not.






p.s. Paige started puking today. Oh joy.






p.p.s. i threw one of J in there just so you realize that I love him too. I just have to fight him to take a picture and it's not worth it most of the time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's a whole new Paige with her hair up; I might not have recognized her. I think it looks cute. I understand about the ripping-hair-out-thing. I have avoided any tiny-piggies on Janie for that same reason. But I was slicking Mad&Meg's hair back into tight little pigs as soon as I could and I don't seem to remember much lasting damage (except those couple bald spots) The tongue pic is hilarious. Silly girl.