Thanks Grandma Dee for the great costumes!
Little Indian Princess
Wow. His smile is definitely one of a kind.
It cracks me up!
That's more like it.
I made D put on this get-up. When he came downstairs I think I laughed for a good five minutes.
I look hot with long black braids.

Little Indian Princess
Wow. His smile is definitely one of a kind.
It cracks me up!That's more like it.

I made D put on this get-up. When he came downstairs I think I laughed for a good five minutes.
I look hot with long black braids.
from our tribe to yours....
4 comments:
wow, that last photograph, the one of you and paige, let me just say, its amazing. like a professional probably took it or something. really, just wow.
You guys looked great last night. Such a fun family of Indians. I am such a wus when it comes to dressing up myself for Halloween.
How about a pow-wow at our house, with you and the fam all american-indian'ed out?? Loved the family theme, but I was a little p.c- conscious when you all started dancing around the fire, singing "What makes the Red Man red?" and swinging your tomahawks. Hmmmmm.
So cute--AWESOME pictures. I may have to steal your idea. And the wig.
Post a Comment