Monday, October 29, 2007

Our little thief.

So we went out on a family walk yesterday. We made it to Andrea's house when J started getting kind of rough with Paige. After a warning or two he wouldn't stop so I got him out of the stroller and told him he had to walk. He refused to so I said,"all right, we will miss you then." and we headed back towards our house. I thought it would be a short while before he started running after us crying, but no, he would just occasionally walk down the driveway to see where we were and then go back up. We made it back to the stop sign when D informed me that J had won the battle of wills...(we will just see when I make him go to bed early...hmph.) Anyway, we head back to get him when all of a sudden he comes walking down the street pulling the little decorative wagon that Andrea keeps by her door. You know, the one that is probobly an antique or something.

Douglas heads back to Andrea's door with him and as he is getting it situated J rings the doorbell.

Thanks for not being home.

Little stubborn stinker.

3 comments:

saramarilee said...

I've threatened to leave Gabe at the park and drive away. I've even gotten in the car and started it, and he just says "okay, bye mom!"

andrea said...

gosh...I was wondering who moved my wagon.

annebabe said...

i love having battles of wills with my children, it always brings out my best and most positive character traits!!