We are would like the world to believe that our children are the little saints that we are able to capture in the ONE Christmas card photo, but in all honesty, doesn't this more closely depict what our children are REALLY doing while we are getting photos taken??:)
Thanks Andrea for letting me capture your children how they REALLY are. It was refreshing.
3 comments:
How did I not know that my roomie was such a great photographer when we lived together?! This is such a unique and fun card with the kids just, well, being themselves. So creative!
And thank you for not running away in fear, LOL
I love it! Love, love, love. This is as saintly as my kids ever look...I mean no one is crying at least...Thank you!!! I can't wait to see the rest.
it looks like a page in a magazine. seriously. amazing composition.
Post a Comment