Wednesday, November 14, 2007

what a stinker.

Lately Jackson has been giving me a run for my money. I am trying really hard to be consistent in his punishments so that he knows that I mean business (this really is not one of my strengths). Anyway, one of his rules is that when we ask him to do something he doesn't say no to us (usually very rudely). If he does he has to go to his room which he hates to do. So now when we ask him to do something he doesn't want to he says "ni". I guess he is not saying no, although the meaning is the same. He is such a smart little stinker.

6 comments:

andrea said...

I'm kind of scared for you, LOL. That kind of smart is no walk in the park for a mom, that's for sure. Clever though ;0)!

Sarah said...

I'm sure there's a Monty Python joke in there somewhere. Ni? Nee? Something like that . .

Anonymous said...

He sounds cute, but I guess it is cute when its not your kid! I just love looking at your pictures! You are so talented. If you are ever in California I will pay you to take pictures of my family!

Jen Richards said...

What a clever little guy! He is so dang cute- but I know he keeps you on your toes. He is lucky to have such a great mom!

jen said...

Very funny!!

saramarilee said...

That's great...should we trade boys for a while? He and Gabe seem like two peas!