a real keeper! someday i'll share the photo i took of mason in marissa's cinderella dress. poor kid. they produce so many opportunities to blackmail later. :) you always wanted a little girl with shiny black hair right?
That is so funny.
I couldn't even tell that was Jackson at first. That is really funny.
I'm still having a hard time seeing Jackson in that pic. Sure you didn't have a visiting kid steal your wig?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
a real keeper! someday i'll share the photo i took of mason in marissa's cinderella dress. poor kid. they produce so many opportunities to blackmail later. :) you always wanted a little girl with shiny black hair right?
That is so funny.
I couldn't even tell that was Jackson at first. That is really funny.
I'm still having a hard time seeing Jackson in that pic. Sure you didn't have a visiting kid steal your wig?
Post a Comment