Friday, November 09, 2007

These things don't last long...

you know, all the cute things your kids do and say so I thought that as I wait for pics to upload I would share a few.



First, Jackson always says, "after later." Anytime he wants something and I tell him he can have it later he will say, "okay, I can have it after later."



Paige is still fairly new to solids and still has a pretty strong tongue thrust so every time I give her a bit of food she sticks her thumb right in her mouth, takes a few sucks and pulls it out. I think that is how she has figured out how to get it down. It is cute and messy!

1 comment:

annebabe said...

i love the "after later". time is such a difficult concept to wrap your brain around, its funny to hear how they process they it. :)