Wednesday, May 07, 2008

4 comments, seriously??

I know there are more than four people that read my blog and if you want to continue reading it maybe you could throw me a bone once and a while. Otherwise I will just ban you from reading it. So there.

15 comments:

brandi (and tim) said...

HA! I'm usually just too tired to comment, but I'll make a better effort now. Actually, I procrastinate my comments, and then forget about it completely.

I did mean to say something about Paige's hair... she has TONS of it!!! I thought Paisley had a lot, but after seeing these pics, wow. Very cute pictures, all of them.

~b

farmgirl said...

Wow. I'm sorry, Stace. Your pictures are divine- you have a great eye and it helps to have such good looking models.

jen said...

Wow. I am glad I was one of the four comments. I try to be an active commenter on all the blogs I read.

I have a lot of family and some friends that read my blog but never comment. I love to blog so I try not to worry about it. At least they are reading it, I guess.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Stace,
I love your pictures and I just usually tell you in person how I liked your post. I will be better.

Marlan said...

Roast.

There's five.

Rachel said...

I love hearing about Jackson's exploits.

Kellie Larsen said...

lol! that is funny! dont ban me!

George Shaw said...

Staci, I don't think I have ever commented on your blog or anyone else's. I just read, look at the pictures and feel content to know what is going on in your life. I will try to give you feedback.

Rachel said...

My excuse is that even though I check your blog quite often- I don't want to come across as a stalker by commenting on EVERYTHING! They are beautiful pictures of beautiful children!

Tina said...

Whew--I made one of the comments. What can I say...my little loves are always darling and you capture them in the cutest ways.

mclavew said...

It took me quite a while to figure out how to leave a comment. Anyway, i don't do that sort of thing very often even though I like to see the little munchkins on a regular basis. So now you have 6.

Unknown said...

Staci - I love your pictures I just don't get to look at them very often. The work nazis block all bogspots so I can only view them when I am on the home dinosaur computer. But you take fab shots and I can't wait for you to take pictures of our baby!

annebabe said...

i feel content being one of the 4 comments on your other post. :) you know those are your true friends, right . . . ?? ;)

CDW said...

Roast #2.

Hot Mom said...

Please don't ban me. I know our boys think along the same lines, and I am happy to know that I am not alone in the craziness that is the three year old boy.