Have I ever mentioned that I am a little anxiety ridden. Add, lack of sleep, lots to do and two busy kiddos and really, not a pretty picture. I try to hold it together, but oft times, something has to go and lately that has been blogging. I love to blog so that has been a sacrifice.
So here I am...it is almost 11pm and I should be in bed. I had decided that I would start waking early to exercise...maybe Friday. The evening will have to do for now. Who am I kidding anyway. I am NOT a morning person. I really wish I was, but I am not. I like to sleep. At least until 7am. I know I am such a lazy butt.
So, what is going on with me? Oh, photo sessions to edit, a workshop (insert major stomach ache thinking of it) to finish putting together, bday announcement for P to order and send out, bills to pay (oh yeah), blogs to update.
Oh yeah, and two little, demanding children. How do people have any more than two??
Along with my anxiety comes much fun..here is a run down...
Two weeks ago we went to Vegas and I helped a friend shoot a wedding. Wow, these people dropped some dough on their event. It was a good learning experience and made me greatful to have an understanding of eternal families. This whole bit is no good if it ends when we die.
My inlaws made a surprise appearance this past weekend. I love visitors and it was such a fun, relaxed weekend. J was in grandma heaven. DeEtte plays non-stop with him and he loves it. I don't even know how many games of CandyLand they got through this weekend. We went out on Saturday to celebrate D's #30 (wow he's old!). I had wanted to put together a fun bbq, but he requested that we go out because he knew I would spend the day cooking, cleaning, and being frazled and I guess he doesn't like that. We went out with a few friends and had a really nice dinner at a little restaurant in Kayenta (the snooty, earthy community up the road from us). Then we headed to our house for yummy brownie sundaes. Mmmmm.
What else did we do with them...let's see...slept in (oh yeah, just me I guess), watched movies, and relaxed.
P is growing so fast...She now has four chompers, stands for long periods unassisted (I wish she would figure out the moving legs thing...I am sick of dirty knees), says a few words, "Jackson", "Strider", "Doggie", "Momma", "Dadda", "Nite-nite", "bobba" to name a few. She signs well when she wants, only wants to feed herself, and never wants to me away from momma. Actually she is fine until she catched sight of me or hears me and then she cries. I love that I bring out the best in my kiddos.
J is always cracking us up. He loves to pester his "Sissie Sue" or "Pagie-poots" or "Boo" as he likes to refer to her. He told DeEtte the first morning that they were here that it was a "beautiful morning to not wear pants." Has cut yet another article of clothing and is very headstrong. At the same time he is a snuggler and always needs a hug as soon as he is scolded. I took some Love and Logic classes and they have really helped with parenting him. He is taking gymnastics again and loves it. One of his nursery leaders told me that he is now one of the best behaved in nursery. My little boy?? Hurray. Can't remember the other funny things he has said, but they come non-stop. He is a crackup.
D is 30. Wowzers. He is hiking rim to rim at the Grand Canyon this weekend and is sooo excited. He tries to bike as much as he can too.
Well, I am really tired now, but everyone can get off my back because I posted :).
Anyone want to come visit? I am lonely for some company.
And p.s. why is gas so DANG expensive??
No comments:
Post a Comment