Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lessons on Life

J and I were outside when a neighbor's dog came over, found a baby bird and killed it. J watched this and was quite sad about it so we dug a hole and buried baby bird. Then we had a little talk about where you go when you die and that you get to see Heavenly Father and your family. J wasn't quite getting it so I tied up the conversation. About 20 minutes later J came up to me and said,

"When Max (the dog) kills me I am going to heaven to see mama bird."

Oh to be so innocent.

7 comments:

Sara said...

You win for my favorite story of the day!

Lindsi Michelle said...

I change my mind, THAT is my favorite Jacksonism.

Sarah said...

Jackson is a hoot. Does he now have a healthy fear of dogs??

Rachel said...

So sweet. I changed my web filter settings and I can see your pics now. I am in heaven!!!

Kellie Larsen said...

lol! that is hillarious!

jen said...

Jackson is just too cute.

andrea said...

LOL. He is a funny one.