Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Little Miss P, Paigie Poots Boo girl, Sissy Sue, Drama Queen, Love Bug, Sweet Pea

We couldn't imagine life without you and I couldn't ask for a more beautiful little girl. I waited all my life to have a little girl to dress up and be mine and you are perfect. Any time I put a hat, bow or accessory on, you grin as wide as you can. You know you are too cute. I love how you suck your thumb and snuggle into your blankie as go to sleep. I love how you will crawl as fast as you can when you see me. I love your gap tooth little gummy smile. I love how excited to get when you see your bottle. I love you. Thanks for being ours.

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum yum. I see you made the cake this time for your famous 1st b-day shots. Pink frosting & the bows complement (and adorn) your amazing daughter beautifully. Love her.

Tina said...

I remember like it was yesterday the miracle when Paige was born. It is an awesome thing to be with your sweet daughter when she gives birth to her own precious girl. From the first glimpse of that dark hair to her little piggies, Miss P is a doll. Happy Birthday, sweet pea!

annebabe said...

happy happy birthday paigey!! love the photos, how could anyone resist the pink frosting? and the diaper cover is tres chic too. :)

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I am in love with the little rolls on her stomach.....truly makes a yummy baby. I can't believe she is one! Happy Birthday Paigey!

farmgirl said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! You are sooo cute and so skwooshable, love the pictures.

andrea said...

These are fantastic. It's like little girl heaven. Lucky mom.