J is finishing swimming lessons today. He has done really well and can now swim a short distance with no help. Hooray. He talks non-stop while he is there and his teachers think he is hilarious. We have been working on his "I can's" since he has gotten in the habit of saying, "I can't" about everything. He gives me a run for the money, that is for sure. He tries to be really helpful with his sis and still insists on dressing himself.
P has been so happy and easy lately. She doesn't cry for me all the time any more and I love her little gap tooth grin. She is saying and signing more words every day. A few new word include, "pretty", "please", "book", and "baby". She is such a snugglie little thing and loves to follow J around and pull books off the book shelf.
D is busy with work, young mens, hiking, biking and lately caving. He is a good dad and J adores him.
Well, that is our update. And here is a picture just for laughs. These underware are not only on completely wrong, but way too small for him. Gotta love it.
7 comments:
Gotta love kid's independence! I take solace in knowing all the other mothers out there know I didn't pick out the hideous mismatch outfit my child is wearing. It's priceless to see the proud expression on their face when they do it on their own. I have started to put my foot down with Jameson--I've decided it is not acceptable self expression to wear the same DIRTY clothes for a solid week! No wonder boys smell!
Those cheeks are so pinchable...
love it
Awesome.
that's a sweet look. why don't you get an 11x14 canvas to display at swiss days?
That's hilarious!
I thought that was you in the picture Staci--- pretty hot stuff sweet cheeks!
Post a Comment