-she is a snuggler...give her her snuggle blankie and she will lay her head on your shoulder indefinitely. She also comes up to me random times throughout the day and snuggles into me. Mmmm...I love it.
-Loves girly things. She know just what a "pretty" is (her braclets) and runs straight to the bathroom when I tell her "let's go fix your hair".
-Loves food...eats anything and everything. Is it possible that neither of my kids are picky eaters? Hooray!
-Loves to be outside. She has no fear of the jungle jim at the park and has gone down the slide every way possible. She really has little fear for anything.
-Is saying and signing so many things now.

What a good big brother Jackson is. He loves Paige so much...too much at times. It is so rewarding to watch them play together.
-Is also a great snuggler. He will snuggle with you any time of the day.
-Loves to read. He will drop anything if you offer to read to him.
-says, "thanks mom" if I do anything for him. Today I read him an extra book before bed and he excitedly said it. It is too cute.
-Loves to sing along to songs.


There are so many things I love about these two. Our days are often times really long and tedious, but at the end of the night, I sure am glad I have those two. They bring a lot of light and meaning into my life. I need to love them more and be more patient with them. They really do grow too fast!
2 comments:
No, I think you are the righteous one! See, you love 3 year olds, but who doesn't love Jackson and of course Paige! They're keepers
They are so darling!
Post a Comment