**my brother sent me this and I thought is was funny enough to merit a blog entry. It is so totally true.
9 WORDS WOMEN USE
(1)Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they areright and you need to shut up.
(2)Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half anhour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been givenfive more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3)Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This meanssomething, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin withnothing usually end in fine..
(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5)Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statementoften misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are anidiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here andarguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaningof nothing.)
(6)That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a womencan make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Justsay you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true,unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is notthanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bringon a 'whatever').
(8)Whatever: Is a women's way of saying SCREW YOU!
(9) Don' t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement,meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do severaltimes, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a manasking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
10 comments:
Staci I LOVE this! I just sent it to Jason so he can use it as a reference in the future!
I also forwarded it to Bob! It is hilarious and scary that it's so true!
So funny! It's all true!
seriously, i think i do all of these things! i'm a bad wife....
I NEVER say any of those things... :)
It's true, If you do any of these things you are a bad wife.
Men need exact instructions as to what you want us to do/say or we are oblivious.
Please stop the code words.
el scorcho,
we will stop using codes when you start doing what we want you to without asking.
Staci...so good to have met you at Swiss Days! I LOVE your photography and have been so excited about it. My email is gretchen_21@msn.com, email me and I will send you an invite.
love the whatever one :) lol!
Did u survive the weekend? I am still exhausted!
I'm going to have Zach study this :) And thanks for your encouraging comment! Whenever I post my attempts at photos, I always think, I'm going to be so embarrassed if Staci sees this...
Post a Comment