I FINALLY got my crown put on my tooth. This has been the longest process of my life and I am considering never going to the dentist again.
On a funnier note, Paige bit Jackson's nose today...HARD. I think it will bruise. No, not funny that it will bruise, but maybe it will teach him to keep his face out of hers.
She is a pill. I blame it on her dang molars, but really I think she has developed colic at 16 months since she is happy all morning and cries all afternoon long. It is a little tiring.
I now have all of my frames for swiss days and I am a painting maniac. We fit in time to paint some Buzz Lightyear wings though so we are good to go.
I will be happy to spend no more moola on this Swiss Days extravaganza. Why can't I do ANYTHING in a simple fashion.
Speaking of simple, I have been a canning fool this past week. What was I thinking? I still have two boxes of pears to take care of. YUCK.
Jackson is so funny. Some of our conversations are so totally random, yet I carry them on with him anyway. I need to record some of them. The best is when I find myself arguing with him over something so totally stupid that is should require no energy.
Well, off to bed. It is only 10pm which is earlier than I have gone to bed in weeks. How sad is that?
3 comments:
how does it feel to know that you usually lose those stupid arguments..? roast.
you just keep telling yourself that Greg...I know you are just trying to make yourself feel better for all the arguements you lost (and continue losing) when we were kids. And I continue kicking your butt at nerts.
Roast.
Queen for a day
That's a good perspective about a day at the dentist!! Love it.
Post a Comment