The kids adore Grams. They look forward to going to her house everyday and know their way around like it is there own. Grams spoils them too with toys, candy, and basically anything else they want :). That is what grandparents are for, right? My grandma is 92 now and we feel really blessed to have her so close!!

p.s. check out that totally chee-seey smile on J. Gotta love it.
5 comments:
I don't think I'm biased when I say that my mom is a beautiful lady. And J is still "too pretty to be a boy" (by Grams)
Basically I would like to dominate your blog by commenting on everything, but I firmly agree with Aunt Tina and no she is not biased, it is simply the truth!
Yep, Grandma looks beautiful. It's a lovely photo.
I love that portrait! What a beautiful grandma:)
Grams looks awesome for 92 years young!
Post a Comment