Stace... I LOVE LOVE L O V E these! So stinkin' adorable. I think the reason why I am so obsessed with pictures of my kids is because you can just sit and stare at them all mushy and just love them up--no yelling, hitting, making messes, etc. just cute and lovable! You definitely captured that!
4 comments:
Stace... I LOVE LOVE L O V E these! So stinkin' adorable. I think the reason why I am so obsessed with pictures of my kids is because you can just sit and stare at them all mushy and just love them up--no yelling, hitting, making messes, etc. just cute and lovable! You definitely captured that!
I love Jackson's eyes in this picture-well his overall expression really, so adorable.
Paige's hat is too cute!
Sooo cute!
Wow--look at those chompers in Miss P's mouth! I didn't even recognize J until I did a double take...
I miss my little friends.
Post a Comment