Monday, January 19, 2009

Whooo...

I am sitting in my office pretending not to know that Paige is quickly unloading cabinets and pulling toys out. I had forgotten how BUSY they are at this age. Yikes. I feel so totally unproductive with her around. I am going to attempt to keep on top of the house myself now that the busy season is past. It is nice to have someone clean the house, but I can also think of some fun ways to spend the extra cash.

The kids have been sick which means that I have had many LONG nights. Any of you who know me well know that I turn into a beast when I don't get enough sleep. That is why I try to go to bed fairly early and not get up early. Lots of sleep=happy, easy going mom. I think I am going to go to Target (I made it all last week without a trip)...that is sure to happy me up. Nothing like buying diapers to put a girl in a good mood.

I had my second photography workshop on Saturday and felt that it was a success. Of course at each one we realize some things to do differently, but all in all I felt that most people left understanding how to take good pictures. Now all they need is some practice. It is fun to share a hobby that I love so much with other people.

I am so so so looking forward to getting away with Douglas this week. I am praying that the kids are healthy by then so I can go. It will be so nice to have a little break from the kiddos and reconnect with D. With his math class and young mens and my work I feel like we haven't even talked in the last week.

Well, I guess I should go face my house. Who knows what destruction Paige has caused since I have been in here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - I do that all the time, sit there knowing Aubrey is destroying something but I just can't bring myself to go face another cleanup job! I wish I lived closer to you and could take one of your workshops!

Tara said...

What a neglectful mother! I was going to leave my kids with you for the weekend, but unfortunately for you, I don't think I can trust you:) !!!