Sunday, March 29, 2009

I need a little help!!

I want to take advantage of an awesome special and have some newborn portraits printed for a dr.s office. The problem is, I am so totally indecisive, so I am putting it out there for all of you. I have to order tonight, so please respond soon!! Pick your favorite three in order of most to second most to third most. Thanks!!

1.Photobucket
2.Photobucket
3.Photobucket
4.Photobucket
5.Photobucket
6.Photobucket
7.Photobucket
8.Photobucket
10.Photobucket

11.Photobucket
12.Photobucket
13.Photobucket
14.Photobucket
15.Photobucket
16.Photobucket
17.Photobucket
18.Photobucket
19.Photobucket

16 comments:

emilee said...

wow! no wonder you are having such a hard time. They are all adorable. My vote is 7,19,8,12,4. I know you said three but that was impossible. Good Luck!
-Emilee

Tina said...

I love the background in #1. But I also really like 4,9,15,18,19. I thought you would have narrowed it down a bit--to maybe 6 or 7 pictures to choose from...not 19!
Actually, they are all so cute, you could go with any three of them.

Tina said...

I love the background in #1. But I also really like 4,9,15,18,19. I thought you would have narrowed it down a bit--to maybe 6 or 7 pictures to choose from...not 19!
Actually, they are all so cute, you could go with any three of them.

Stephanie said...

I am not going to prioritize, I will leave that to you; but I will give you my three picks {in numerical order}

#1 LOVE the overall coloring, the background, the chubby baby, and the bow

#8 Dreamy - nuff said :)

#19 That expression just draws you in! I love the texture of the blanket and the warmth of the varying browns with the wall, blankie and basket. I like the composition how the fringe of the blanket is angled to the right edge of the pic.

Are you just printing one? On canvas? What size?

With all that said. They are all gorgeous, and you couldn't go wrong with any of them.

staci said...

Uh ya, I can see why you are having a hard time deciding. Must be tough being so talented!! :)

Here are my 3:
1, 8, & 6

Good luck with your decision! :)

Unknown said...

2, 1, 6, BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

I just realized 2 wasn't picked before....IT IS PRECIOUS I LOVE IT!!!

jen said...

Whoa, there are a lot to choose from. I like so many of them but my three fav's are 1, 8, and 13.

Anonymous said...

1, 2, 7, 19 I just need to fly you out here 4 times a year to take pics of my baby!

farmgirl said...

15,19,2
Hope I'm not too late. There are a lot of good ones there...good luck.

Tara said...

I'm certain I am too late! But, I'll cast my vote anyway.

Favorite: #1(What can I say-I'm biased-chubby babies are the best

Second Favorite: #19--I'm assuming it's a boy and he looks like a little old man! If it's actually a girl--I'm sorry-still a cute baby though! Boy or girl I just want to pick him/her up and eat those cheeks.

I hope you were able to decide!

Third Favorite: #2 (I know it's somewhat similar to number one--but I LOVE the Dad's hand--because it shows how sweet and tiny the baby is.

Lori Whitlock said...

I am sure I am WAY too late. These photos are all super cute. Thanks for sharing. You are sooooo talented. I wanna be like you when I grow up!

Alyssa Walker said...

Staci- these are adorable. You're amazing! My favorite are 6, 2, & 8.

andrea said...

They are all cute. I love #1 the very best. The baby and the background are just yummy.

Anonymous said...

1, 2, 4, and 19 are some of my favs, but they are all fabulous!

Pitcherpost said...

My vote is number 2, then 12, then 7. I also like 19 a lot too, that was a tight call for my third favorite, but the fact that there were two babies in pic 7 won me over!