Here is my girl, who I must say I think is the cutest little thing with the funniest, cutest smile. She is a pill right now, but so, so fun at the same time. She is talking up a storm and my favorite right now is, "I'm fooffy"...which translated means, I'm filthy. She loves her blankie (guankie), rules the roost and her "gwudder" (brother)and is all around such a sweet, naughty little thing.
And what makes it all okay?? She is the best little snuggler around (or at least a close tie to her brother). I feel lucky to have such snuggly kids.
Now, her not wanting to nap more than an hour a day...that is a post for another day.
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
13 comments:
Stacia,
This turned out so darn cute! I LOVE the fabric you chose! So, after "shirring" would you suggest I try it? Who designed the fabric? I don't recognize it right off. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Miss P is a doll.
OK, that is darling. You have now inspired me to dust off my sewing machine. I'm certain mine won't be as cute, but if I don't try it--I'll never know what things I'm capable of. I mean we are related, right? Do you think these skills came from the Walker side? Or am I out of luck?
I have to agree, Miss P is one of my favorites!
Darling, both the dress and sweet Miss P--do I see a new business venture in the making? You've inspired me to do some sewing other than quilting. Think I'll run right out to Casa Decora for some tela importada--from 1975!
Oh Stace, that dress is absolutely adorable!!! L.O.V.E. it!! Again, you never cease to amaze me with your awesome talents! When I grow up I want to be just like you!! :) And Miss P....she's looking all grown up & stuff. What is that all about?? She is THE CUTEST!
Holy Lots of Hair Batman!! Just look at those locks--so cute. And you are a mighty fine seamstress to boot!
Wow! Her dress is so cute! Can I place an order right now?? Do you accept credit cards ;)? Seriously! You did a great job. I LOVE the fabric. You are one talented mama.
Oh, and Miss P is perfection. I love love love her cute smile.
very very very cute. all of it. the creative and talented staci shaw never fails to impress. :)
Wow, cute! I can't believe she's a kid and not a baby anymore.
DARLING! I love the fabric! Where did you get it? Get a serger and start selling...I would buy! Or you can just share your pattern?! I wish I sewed! :)
Kristen,
I just bought the fabric at Lazy Daisy. they have a lot of fun stuff there. The pattern is a portabello pixie pattern and was fairly simple.
I love the dress, you did a great job! I'm working on learning to sew as well, but patterns are so darn hard to understand!
Your dress is amazing. I wish LC was big enough to share with P. Maybe my mom can copy the dress...but I have to find cute fabric like that.
I'll send you my girl's measurements :)
Post a Comment