Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mr. J

Just two funny anecdotes from the life of Mr. J...neither politically correct.

The other day we passed a black man while walking in Target. Jackson chuckled to himself and said, "people aren't supposed to have black faces."

Oh man, I know St. George isn't racially diverse, but really...don't want to know what he will say when we go to Georgia!!

J got it into his head that he was going to play soccer with the 13 year old neighbor kid. So, the neighbor kid and one of his friends came over to play and they ended up playing with his rocket launcher that has a little pouchy thing you jump on to launch the rockets in the air. One of the kids is a little plump and I guess Jackson decided he was the best to have jump on it. D overheard Jackson saying:
"jump on it, yeah big fatty, jump on it."

Nice.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lori Whitlock said...

I LOVE this photo! The background is just gorgeous.

annebabe said...

hilarious. jackson never disappoints. :)

jen said...

Oh my gosh. That picture is AMAZING! J is such a handsome little man. I love the colors in this photo!

Sarah said...

It is so wrong that those comments made me laugh so hard--- especially the fatty one. Oh Jackson!

staci said...

Love the picture! What did you say to make him smile & laugh like that?! Must have been about poop huh?!

Stephanie said...

BEEUUUTIFUL