Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I definitely am not letting the kids eat as many Lucky Charms as they want so that I can update my blog this morning. Everyone knows I am kind of a stickler about what I let my kids eat so I would NEVER let them eat endless bowls of a sugary cereal.

My house definitely does not look like a bomb went off in it, with diapers and clothes strewn all over the upstairs. I was spring cleaning last week and I always follow through with the tasks at hand and would never let a project like that drag on for days. That would be an embarrassment any time someone came into my house, and I would not do it!

I definitely did not go too many days last week without washing my hair. Gross. I wouldn't do that.

My kitchen floor most definitely does not feel like a sandy beach right now, so much so that I will only walk on it with shoes on. Everyone knows that I vacuum daily so that would never happen.

and...I am NOT eating cookies for breakfast as I type this. We have discussed this before and I am too healthy to do that.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is good to know; because I could not be friends with you if ANY of these things were true.

I like being your friend. So I am glad these things are NOT true.