Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter, here we come.

Prepare yourselves for lots of pics...

I had to be at church early to practice for the program so I took these after church. They look a little disheveled, but really more true to life.

mmmm...love that little girl and that good looking man!

Photobucket
add Jackson in and you've got three of my favorite things.
Photobucket
Photobucket

and some shots of the Easter finery. Dressing up a girl is so much fun!! The great thing is that she loves it too. I think we are a match made in heaven.
Photobucket
and here is my handsome little guy. He is so funny...he insists on wearing his tie on the outside of his vest. He claims that is how you are supposed to do it. The only way I got him to put it in for the picture is because he got water spots on it. Oh, and I actually bought him a brown tie to go with his Easter outfit but he insisted on the pink because "pink is an Easter color." No point in arguing with this kid!
Photobucket

4 comments:

annebabe said...

handsom little devil, he's right you know. pink is an easter color. and your darling daughter and dashing husband round out the cute family. and of course, i hear the mom is pretty good looking too!

staci said...

I am in love with P's dress. I must admit to checking out her tags every week in nursery to see where you get her darling clothes from! You are a lucky mom to have such cute kids (and a handsome hubby too).

jen said...

I think the pink tie is perfect. Your family looked super cute on Easter. I am impressed you got the little ones ready and had yourself at the church by 8:15!

farmgirl said...

Love the Easter finery!! J is right, pink is an Easter color. What were you thinking? Obviously you should always check with an expert for holiday fashion advice. ;)