Sunday, April 12, 2009

Snow in St. George??

Yes, a lot in fact!! Back in December. They even closed down school for a while because there was so much snow! It was really fun and actually snowed on numerous occasions this year...very unusual!

Being the prepared mother I am, I decked the kids out in the best of the snow gear I have...

Photobucket
It snowed like this all night.
Photobucket
And this is what we woke up to!
Photobucket

Also, because I am such a great mother I arranged for the kids to go out and build a snowman with D when he got home (heaven knows I wasn't going out in that cold stuff!)
Photobucket
A little snowman love.
Photobucket

2 comments:

brandi (and tim) said...

Ha ha, Paisley has those same monkey pajamas! Did you get them at Costco?

annebabe said...

i'm not an outside in the cold mom. i'm the mom who is inside making cookies and hot chocolate for later. ;)