Sunday, April 03, 2011

Celebrating J's big day...

Since we were gone of Jackson's birthday, Douglas and I took the kids to Chuckie Cheese's and McDonalds for an ice cream cone. The highlight of the night was the gift...a Nintendo DS. A friend's husband found one on Craigslist for $50 so I scooped it up! Jackson was thrilled beyond thrilled. I don't think he looked up during the whole flight. He was busy beating Mario. Happy Birthday Jackson!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

jen said...

The DS is a prized possession at our house. I am glad he is enjoying it!

staci said...

Yay for the DS! Best motivation tool ever! :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't read your blog forever, nice catching up with ya :) Every time I see pics of Paige I think she is looking sooo old and then I remember her and Ally are the same age....sigh. Wish they would stay little :(