Sunday, April 03, 2011

a few random pictures...

Really, not much to say about these. I love Jackson's art and phoenetic spelling of words. Today I was looking over his school work and he spelled "drill" "jrill". I laughed out loud when I saw that. Of course it sounds like "jrill" to Jackson. Have I mentioned that he has barely any signs of his cute little lisp. It is almost gone. I didn't even notice it going away. Makes me a little sad. Also, he is getting three of his 6 year molars. Nothing big, just my little boy growing up. Photobucket and Douglas...he's taken ladies, sorry. Photobucket

2 comments:

jen said...

That picture of Douglas is hilarious! Have I mentioned before that I miss you guys??!

staci said...

So what is the message D is giving you in that picture? A little seductive I think! :)

I love the phonetic spelling too. Always makes me laugh when Tyler comes home with something he's done at school that is spelled funny. So cute!