So, one cold, rainy Saturday morning Douglas and I were trying to think of something fun to do. I suggested the Zoo in jest and he said sure, so we packed up some lunches, rain gear and off we went. It is about a 45 minute drive and by the time we got there, the rain was really coming down. Douglas and I laughed and laughed. Who decides to go to the zoo on a rainy day anyway?? Well, we had a fun time in the end. They have a few indoor exhibits and I think there were only three other people at the zoo besides for us. I guess that is how memories are created, right??
You guys are great parents to take your kids to the zoo on a rainy day. I'm such a wimp when it comes to bad weather. Looks like it was still fun & you got to see some pretty birds! :)
1 comment:
You guys are great parents to take your kids to the zoo on a rainy day. I'm such a wimp when it comes to bad weather. Looks like it was still fun & you got to see some pretty birds! :)
Post a Comment