Here are the kids playing. J actually enjoys legos though once it is built he is done with it. I wish he would just build random stuff, but he prefers to follow the directions.
Paige is my toy girl. She loves magnatiles. She plays with these things pretty much every day.

2 comments:
Jonathon is exactly the same with Legos. He isn't much into being creative. He needs directions to tell him how they should be put together. Ashton on the other hand is very creative and will build things all day long. Funny how each kid is different.
Your kids play with toys way better than mine do! Mine go through phases I guess. Sometimes they play really well, and others they toys just sit upstairs & get neglected. Love that Lego airplane. I need to get Tyler more Legos. He's just like J. Builds it & then he's done. Maybe I should start taking stuff apart while he's at school so he has something to do while he gets home? ;)
Post a Comment