the kids loved spending time with their grams!
Paige playing Barbies with her cousin Ava.
The pirate ship pinata...we went back and forth about what to do for J's big day. We weren't sure whether Pirate Island was still open. We went to the Jen's to hit it open. It was quite a hit.
Did I mention if snowed while we were there...we can't get away from the stuff...
Grams paid the kids $.10 for each pine cone they picked up. The kids has money signs in their eyes. The snow didn't stop them from their hard work.
This was right before Jackson quit for the 28th time because he hates bowling so much.
2 comments:
I love that picture of the kids with Grams. They will cherish those pictures forever! I forgot it snowed while you were here. Grace's face is soo cute in the snow pic.
I took Jonathon bowling when he was Jackson's age. I thought it would be so fun. Unfortunately, it turned into a disaster. He was so grumpy after wards. I kept telling him what a great job he did and he would just yell at me. I guess he expected to be getting all strikes. Oh well. You live and learn.
"dumn" ha ha ha!! Love it! :)
Great pics! I LOVE that pic of the kids with Grams too! She looks so happy having them there on her lap! She adores those kids you can tell!
Do they not have that thing at the bowling alley that you can roll the ball down so it gets going faster? We have bowled with that & the bumpers & it makes for a MUCH more enjoyable experience. I love me some bowling. Can you say Jupiter Bowl?? :)
Boo to the snow on president's day weekend! Put a damper on everyone's plans!! I hate the white stuff (except at Christmas of course!).
Post a Comment