Saturday, December 31, 2011

A few random pictures

I came into Jackson's room to find this. Not quite sure what he is doing, but it looks creative. Should I tell him it is bad luck to open an umbrella indoors?


The kids love to get on the floor and do tummy time with the baby. I don't think it makes him enjoy it any more.

My dear, dear friend Anne came to visit. This is sadly the only picture I took when she was in town. I will need to post about that soon. It was a very good and food filled weekend.

Scary baby. He is kind of a deer in headlights a lot of the time. The red eyes add an extra special touch.

1 comment:

annebabe said...

um . . . I thought we discussed not using the picture of me where I look heinous. good thing we're friends and I can let this slide. just this once. most people will be looking at the cute baby and not me, right????