Monday, December 12, 2011

I promise I haven't been trying to flake out on my blogging goal. Between a sick little girl that kept me up an entire night and having the stomach flu myself, I have been a little down and out. I am also trying to get my Christmas cards stuffed and ready to go which is a huge job! Glad I only do it once a year.

Benny got his 2 month shots today and has been very fussy. He doesn't want me to move him much. I don't know if it is the shots or if he has a touch of what I have. Poor little boy. I haven't been able to get him to nurse very well and I am trying really hard not to stress about that. I guess it doesn't help that I dropped 5 pounds today and have eaten very little. I am trying to drink as much as possible and eat applesauce, bananas, crackers. I really hope this passes quickly. I have a lot to do to get ready for our family Christmas this coming Sunday! I am making a tent cover for Paige and have (obviously) put it off until the last minute.

Well, I am off to take a bath and go to bed. Douglas came home from school early to let me and Bennito sleep and I am still tired. Here's hoping for good health in the Shaw family!!

3 comments:

staci said...

Boo! So sorry you guys have been sick. We've had it too. Though, not the stomach flu. Just a long drawn out cold with yucky coughs & stuffy noses. No fun. I think I am finally feeling better after a couple days of doing absolutely nothing. Why is it that getting sick always happens at the worst time?

Anonymous said...

Moms aren't supposed to get sick, that stinks. Hope you are feeling better!!

Bri!!! said...

I absolutely ADORE Your Bennett's birth announcement/Christmas card. It was perfection. Your kids are gorgeous, and that little baby is PERFECT! Enjoy the little one!!!