I spent the day at home, which I loved, making dinner for three separate families with new babies. I made a vat of baked ziti, homemade french bread, salad and chocolate chip cookies.
I also got a few more decorations put up. I may get that finished by Christmas.
Paige dropped a craft punch on her toe and seriously bruised the little thing. Poor girl. She was limping around all day.
Jackson lost yet another hat. I wish they sold disposable hats although that is essentially what his have become. I can't even count how many times he has left an article of clothing at school. It makes me crazy, but not sure how to stop it.
Jackson is so cooperative about doing his chores. Crazy, I know. Sometimes it is hard to focus on the negatives, so I am trying to write about the positives too. He is also great about getting his homework done. It is one of the few things he does with no argument. Hooray!
So, that is about it for the day. Nothing too exciting, just a normal day (plenty of laundry to do too...definitely normal).
3 comments:
look who's turned into the regular blogger! love the peak into your house. and also love that I can picture you in your house, in your office, in your kitchen, etc. because I've been there. :)
Did making that much food remind you of dinner group?! Only problem is, you didn't get meals in return the rest of the week :). That is fun that your ward has so many new babies.
Jonathon always loses mittens. And of course it is usually just one from each pair. You would think I would smarten up and buy a bunch of the same colored mittens. That way I wouldn't have to keep throwing away the mitten he did bring home.
I hear ya about the losing stuff at school problem. We do that quite often around here too. It really is quite annoying. I wish you could put a tracking device on your stuff sometimes.
Post a Comment