I am sitting here "watching" Iron Man 2 with Douglas. It is rare that I sit and actually watch a movie without working on something else at the same time. I get a lot done in front of the tv!
We had a busy day. It was so nice to have Douglas around. He had an all day class, every Saturday, for the first three weeks of the term. He went from 9-4. That was painful for all of us. It was hard not to have him around. He only had to go to campus for two hours today and so we enjoyed having him around. The baby, I hope, is getting close to only having one feeding a night. That will be so nice. The last couple of nights he will wake sometime between 3 and 4 am and then again around 7am. Hooray for a baby that sleeps well.
I finally finished putting lights on the Christmas tree. That took a whole week. Man, I am not efficient. The kids loved putting ornaments on the tree. It is hard for me to just let them put ornaments everywhere. The control freak in me just shudders, but I let them do it anyway and haven't even moved any of them around. I still haven't decorated the rest of the house, but hopefully tomorrow I can get to that.
We also went to Costco. Man, I love Costco. I took Douglas with me. I usually like to go alone because he is far too practical and let's be honest, most of the awesome stuff at Costco is not so practical.
Then, we picked Paige up from a birthday party and headed to the Natural History museum for the free dinosaur exhibit.
We had a take and bake pizza from Costco for dinner, Jackson hot a hair cut, kids got cleaned up for church and the kids went to bed. We had all three down by 8pm....
And that is it. Pretty fun Saturday. Coming up tomorrow...Thanksgiving.
2 comments:
I actually hate going to Costco with Dallin for the opposite reason. He loves to buy all the fun stuff and my goal is to get what we need and get out of there without spending $200!! Ha!
Douglas & Bill are totally the same when it comes to Costco. He wants to be in & out. Me, I like to browse and usually come out of there poor. But it sure is fun! Sounds like you guys had a great, productive Saturday. Love days like that!
Post a Comment